- Monthly Warrior
- 2 classes/week – $99/month
- Monthly Beast
- Unlimited classes including Tough Mudder and Mobile Skills – $129/month
- Drop-in $20
- 8 pack $120
- 16 pack $200
Click here to book online!
- 6pm Sand Dunes – Ryan, The Dunes (meet at the parking area by 5:55)
- 10am Kettlebell Conditioning* – Ryan, inside
- 530pm POSE Running – Ryan, outside
- 630pm OCR Skills – Chris, inside (bring gear for outside obstacles)
- 530pm Advanced Ninja Skills – Ryan, inside (must be able to do 5 pullups)
- 630pm Kettlebell – Kettlebella, inside
- 10am ViPR – Ryan, inside
- 530pm BoldrDash Training – Ryan, Neuty (effective 7/16 – 10/1)
- 630pm Tough Mudder Training – Ryan, Neuty (effective 7/9 – 9/24)
- 930am OCR Skills – Ryan, outside (meet at studio first)
- 1030am Kettlebell Conditioning* – Ryan, inside the studio
- 1pm Mobile Skills Series – Ryan, outside at various locations
*Must have previous experience with kettlebells or take a private, 1 hour orientation. Please contact Ryan to schedule orientation.
Advanced Ninja Skills
- Wednesdays 530pm
This class is for the monkeys and beasts! We train skills and apply them in our own Ninja Warrior courses that feature: salmon ladder, peg board, flying nunchucks, unstable bridges, towers, ring toss, rope swings, traverses of all materials, warped wall simulator, jumping bars, and more! Come play with us and join our team for next season!
- Tuesdays 630pm
- Saturdays 930am (outside so dress appropriately and plan to get a little dirty!)
Get ready for your next Tough Mudder, Bold r Dash, Warrior Dash, Spartan Race, etc by practicing the skills you’ll need on our event-specific obstacles and equipment! These classes are so much fun that they fly by and barely feel like a workout…until the next day!
- Tuesdays 10am
- Wednesdays 630pm
- Saturdays 1030am
Our popular kettlebell-themed class features all the classic kettlebell moves but also utilizes our unique and challenging equipment for a mean total body diverse workout! Knowledge of the basic kettlebell moves (swings, cleans, deadlifts, press) is required to take this class.
Hopefully you’ve heard of MovNat by now! This program will focus on practicing our lifting, carrying, crawling, climbing, jumping, balancing, running, and tumbling skills!
All levels! We cover basic climbing, jumping/vaulting, and tumbling techniques to build strength and skills for our ninja obstacles! This is perfect for all levels to build a ninja foundation or hone their techniques for our badass Wednesday class!
All levels! We cover basic crawling, lifting/carrying, jumping, climbing, and balancing techniques to build strength and skills for our OCR obstacles! This is perfect for all levels who plan to dominate events such as Tough Mudder, Spartan, BoldrDash, Tuff Scramblers, Battlefrog, etc.!
- Tuesdays 530pm
All levels! These classes feature drills, video analysis and group runs! Check out the POSE method’s website for more info on their excellent techniques!
- Thursdays 10am
All levels! ViPR stands for Vitality + Performance + Reconditioning. This class starts with awesome full-body stretches, mixes in some fun and playful movements, and ends with serious conditioning! It’s an amazing tool that you don’t see used around here much yet, but will soon be a household name!