At the LbF Fitness Center/Playground, we specialize in fun and challenging workouts using practical “equipment” while focusing on skill development and efficiency of fundamental human movements. We work one-to-one (or small groups) in a semi-private environment, but also train at the Hill, the beach, the sand dunes, the park, etc. What kind of equipment do we have? The answer is nothing you’re accustomed to seeing in your average gym, but everything that translates well into the “real world.” For example, we utilize Balance Beams, ropes of all kinds and purposes, Atlas Stones, Suspension Equipment (USA), Sandbags, Heavy Ropes, Slosh Tubes, Kettlebells, Heavy Bags, Balance Board, Parallettes, rock climbing holds, a huge heavy tire, monkey bars, a cargo net, a ring traverse, Ninja Warrior Obstacles and more!
Private Personal Training
- Philosophy: eat, move, play and rest as humans were programmed (with compromises made based on one’s hobbies and personal priorities).
- Goals for clients: improve body composition, reduce risk of injury by improving posture and flexibility, develop more agility and athleticism, improve performance, and increase body awareness with all means to the end goal of the highest quality of life for as long as possible!
- Methodology: establish/improve healthy eating habits preferably from local and natural sources, guide clients through challenging and unpredictable workouts, and teach “skill” of different movements with emphasis on safe and efficient form.
Group Exercise Classes for Adults and Children
- Schedule, rates, and class descriptions are detailed on our Class Schedule Tab!
Tough Mudder Training Programs
- Train with “Los Neuty Osos” in the Winter or the Summer for Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet!
Bold r Dash Training Programs
- Train with “Laid-back Bizness” for RI’s Premier Mud Run!
Kids (or Adults) Birthday Parties
- The healthy and fun option for your little ones! Adults are welcome to play along too!
21 Day “Primal” Challenges
- Upgrade your lifestyle in just 3 weeks!
Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Training Plans
- Get good at running without running (too much)!
Fun and Cost Effective Home Gyms
- If you can’t make it to the studio, bring it to your place!
- Free Personal Training Session if your referral purchases a Personal Training Package!
- Free Group Exercise Class if your referral purchases a Group Exercise Package!
- Free Week of Group Exercise Classes if your referral purchases a Group Exercise Monthly Membership!